Advanced Prize List
OAAS Junior Poster Competition
“Original handmade design” Sponsored by Sharon Sothern
Local Prizes: 1st $10.00; 2nd $5.00
Youth up to and including Grade 4
Youth Grade 5 to Grade 8
Youth Grade 9 to Grade 12
Criteria for youth poster classes:
- Must be hand drawn;
- Must include the name and dates of the Palmerston Fair Aug. 23, 24 & 25 2019;
- Must include the Fair Theme:” 140 Years of Farm & Family Fun”;
- Poster Size: Minimum 8 ½ “x 11” (23 cm x 28 cm) to a Maximum 11” x 17” (28 cm x 44 cm);
- Each entry must be centered on CARDSTOCK or BRISTOL BOARD, showing a 2” boarder on all four sides.
- On the back of each poster please include the following: Student name; grade level and full name of school.
OAAS Featured Category
2020 OAAS Junior Poster Competition Rules
The winning poster from each local fair will compete at a District 7 competition. The winning poster of the district will compete at the provincial level.
District Prizes for each class: ~ 1st – $25.00; 2nd – $15.00; 3rd – $10.00 – Prizes donated by Thrill Show Productions Inc., Dorchester, ON
Poster Competition Full Rules at:
Overall appearance: 20 points
Attracts and holds attention: 25 points
Competition theme clear: 40 points
Quality of materials /end product: 15 points
The winning poster from each class will compete at a District 7 competition. The winning poster of the District will compete at the provincial level.